Venue: Council Chamber, Kingswood Civic Centre, High Street, Kingswood, BS15 9TR
Contact: Ian Hird 07436 600313
Welcome and introductions
Apologies for absence
Declarations of interest
Members who consider that they have an interest to declare are asked to: a) State the item number in which they have an interest, b) The nature of the interest, c) Whether the interest is a disclosable pecuniary interest, non-disclosable pecuniary interest or nonpecuniary interest. Any Member who is unsure about the above should seek advice from the Monitoring Officer prior to the meeting in order to expedite matters at the meeting itself.
Items from the public (questions; statements; petitions)
WRITTEN PUBLIC QUESTIONS (written procedure)
1. Any member of the public can submit a maximum of two written questions in advance of this meeting.
2. The deadline for the submission of questions is 5.00 pm, at least 3 clear working days ahead of a meeting. For this meeting, the deadline for questions is 5.00 pm on Monday 21 June.
3. Questions should be addressed to the Chair of the meeting and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Under the direction of the Chair, wherever possible, written replies to questions will be sent to questioners by the end of the working day prior to the meeting.
5. Please note - under the Combined Authority’s committee procedures, there is no opportunity for oral supplementary questions to be asked at committee meetings.
6. The written questions and replies will be circulated to committee members in advance of the meeting and published on the Combined Authority website.
1. Any member of the public may submit a written statement (or petition) to this meeting.
2. Please note that one statement per individual is permitted.
3. Statements must be submitted in writing and received by the deadline of 12 noon on the working day before the meeting. For this meeting, the deadline for statements is 12 noon on Thursday 24 June. Statements should be emailed to email@example.com
4. Statements will be listed for the meeting in the order of receipt. All statements will be sent to committee members in advance of the meeting and published on the Combined Authority website.
5. Please note:
If any member of the public wishes to attend the meeting to orally present their statement, they are asked please to notify the Combined Authority’s Democratic Services team of this at the point when their statement is submitted and by 12 noon on the working day before the meeting at the very latest.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions and the current capacity limits at the meeting venue, it may on this occasion be necessary (depending on the number of statements received) to limit the number of people permitted to attend to present their statements in-person; statements to be presented physically at the meeting will be listed in the order of receipt of notification.
For those presenting their statements at the meeting, up to 3 minutes ‘speaking time’ is permitted for each statement. The total time available for the public session at this meeting is 60 minutes.
Please note that this meeting will be live-streamed on the West of England Combined Authority You Tube channel.
All members of the public attending to present statements are requested please to take a Covid-19 lateral flow test 24 hours before the day of the meeting.
Comments from the Chair of the Local Enterprise Partnership
Comments from the Chair of the Combined Authority's Overview & Scrutiny Committee