WECA Audit Committee
Purpose of committee
The Audit Committee comprises 12 people, 11 members from the three constituent authorities of WECA, and one independent member. The role of the Audit Committee is to provide independent assurance to the Combined Authority on its governance, internal control and risk management arrangements and to oversee the statutory financial reporting process.
WRITTEN PUBLIC QUESTIONS
1. Any member of the public can submit a maximum of two written questions to a meeting.
2. The deadline for the submission of questions is 5.00 pm, at least 3 clear working days ahead of a meeting.
3. Questions should be addressed to the Chair of the meeting and e-mailed to email@example.com
4. Under the direction of the Chair, wherever possible, written replies to questions will be sent to questioners by the end of the working day prior to the meeting.
5. Please note - under WECA committee procedures, there is no opportunity for oral supplementary questions to be asked at committee meetings.
6. Questions and replies will be circulated to committee members in advance of the meeting and published on the WECA website.
1. Any member of the public may submit a written statement (or petition) to a meeting.
2. Please note that one statement per individual is permitted.
3. Statements must be submitted in writing and received by the deadline of 12 noon on the working day before the meeting. Statements should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cllr Hal MacFie
- Cllr Heather Mack
- Cllr Alex Hartley Bristol City Council
- Cllr Tim Kent Bristol City Council
- Cllr Geoff Gollop (Chair) Bristol City Council
- Cllr Rob Appleyard Bath & North East Somerset Council
- Mark Hatcliffe
- Cllr Mark Bradshaw Bristol City Council
- Cllr Brenda Massey Bristol City Council
- Cllr John Ashe South Gloucestershire Council
- Cllr John O'Neill South Gloucestershire Council
- Cllr Brenda Langley South Gloucestershire Council
West of England Combined Authority
Phone: 0117 456 6982