Decision Maker: Joint meeting - West of England Combined Authority Committee and West of England Joint Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The West of England Combined Authority Committee RESOLVED:
1. To note the identification of £32.2m of headroom in the programme to 2022/23 as set out in paragraph 5-7.
2. To approve the Feasibility and Development Funding Application for the Access for All - Step Free Stations Feasibility Study and award of £100k.
3. To approve the Outline Business Case for the Yate A432 Park & Ride and delegate approval of the Full Business Case to the WECA Chief Executive in consultation with the Chief Executives of the constituent Councils.
4. To allocate a further £4.395m to the regional recovery fund from the Business and Skills allocation, with individual project business case approvals falling within the existing delegation to the WECA Chief Executive in consultation with the Chief Executives of the constituent Councils.
5. To approve the Full Business Case for the South Bristol Workspace and the award of £2.7m subject to securing the ERDF funding, obtaining planning consent, resolution of land issues and finalising the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
6. To approve the Reboot West Full Business Case and award of £720k subject to securing the match funding, finalising the Monitoring and Evaluation Plan and provision of a detailed programme.
7. Approve the change requests for schemes within the current programme as set out in Appendix 2.
8. To amend the approved capital programme for individual project approvals agreed at the June Committee and within this report.
Publication date: 09/10/2020
Date of decision: 09/10/2020