WECA & Mayoral budget outturn, April-June 2020
Decision Maker: Joint meeting - West of England Combined Authority Committee and West of England Joint Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The West of England Combined Authority Committee RESOLVED to:
1. Note the Mayoral Fund revenue outturn as detailed in Appendix 1.
2. Note the WECA revenue outturn as detailed in Appendix 2.
3. Approve the continuation of paying concessionary fares, in line with budgeted profile, to local transport operators up to 31 December 2020, and to Community Transport Providers and in respect of current Service Contracts with delegation for enabling these payments provided to the Head of Strategic Transport Integration.
4. Approve an internal virement of £150k from Treasury Management surplus and consultancy savings to establish capacity in the financial services team.
5. Approve a drawdown of £403k from the WECA Business Rates Reserve to fund the projected income shortfall in business rates for 2020/21.
Publication date: 09/10/2020
Date of decision: 09/10/2020