Local Enterprise Partnership One Front Door funding programme
Decision Maker: Joint meeting - West of England Combined Authority Committee and West of England Joint Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
The West of England Joint Committee RESOLVED:
1. To approve the proposals for the use of the Getting Building Fund as set out in paragraphs 5.1 - 5.3.
2. To approve the Full Business Case for Temple Quarter Enabling Works up to £32m, with a requirement on Bristol City Council to provide detailed information on the works specification and anticipated cost profile.
3. To approve the change requests for schemes within the LGF programme as set out in Appendix 1.
4. To approve the change requests for schemes within the EDF and RIF programmes set out in Appendix 2.
5. To delegate the detailed funding allocations and grant funding arrangements for the South West Energy Hub Green Homes Grant to the WECA Chief Executive in consultation with the South West LEP Chief Executives.
Publication date: 09/10/2020
Date of decision: 09/10/2020